The Forum will be held Friday, October 23, 2015 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Russell House, main campus at USC
With Posters, Oral Presentations, and Discussion
- Great opportunity for networking and for presentation of your research
- Open to health professionals, university faculty and students
- Morning session will focus on environmental influences on the health of women
- Midday poster session will feature submitted abstracts impacting multiple aspects of women’s health
- Afternoon session will include selected oral research presentations
Empowering Awareness of Environmental Impacts on Women’s Health –
From Wildlife and Stem Cells to the Clinic and Personal Choices
Demetri D. Spyropoulos, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
Children's Research Institute
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
Environmental Influences on Women's Health
moderated by Suzanne McDermott, Ph.D.
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
University of South Carolina Arnold School of Public Health