With Posters, Oral Presentations, and Discussion
Call for Abstracts Opens Monday, August 24
Abstract Submission Deadline Friday, September 25
The Forum will be held Friday, October 23, 2015 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Russell House, main campus at USC
- Great opportunity for networking and for presentation of your research
- Open to health professionals, university faculty and students
- Morning session will focus on environmental influences on the health of women
- Midday poster session will feature submitted abstracts impacting multiple aspects of women’s health
- Afternoon session will include selected oral research presentations
Wildlife as Sentinels of Environmental Health - from Basic Biology to Clinical Relevance
Louis J. Guillette Jr., Ph.D.
Director, Marine Biomedicine & Environmental Sciences Center
Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
SmartState Endowed Chair, Marine Genomics, SC Center of Economic Excellence
Environmental Influences on Women's Health
moderated by Suzanne McDermott, Ph.D.
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
University of South Carolina Arnold School of Public Health